Why should you use Web Push Notifications? [Infographic]
Web Push Notifications have become one of the most widely accepted communication media by marketers. It has many advantages over emails, where research shows Push Notifications deliver 10X more CTR over emails. There are many reasons why you should be using Web Push Notifications.
- It increases CTR
- Increases Customer Engagement
- Maintains high privacy
- Real-time delivery
There are much more to list. Check out the infographic by PushEngage below to know them.
Embed this infographic on your website or blog
<p><img src=”https://blog.pushengage.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Info_06Mar_18.png?resize=700%2C8427&ssl=1″ width=”650″ ><p>Why should you use Web Push Notifications? [Infographic] – PushEngage – An infographic by the team at <a href=”https://www.pushengage.com?utm_source=infographic&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=InfoCampaign”>PushEngage.com</a></p>
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps