How To Integrate Web Push Notification On PrestaShop Website?
PrestaShop is an immensely feature-rich, free, open-source e-commerce solution which you can use to run stores in the cloud or via self-hosting. It is fairly easy to use, provides a powerfully responsive store interface for shoppers, offers a comprehensive set of features, and it’s free. You can now use web push notification on PrestaShop website. With Push Notification you can now send trigger push notifications to your user. Below are the step by step instruction on integrating web push on PrestaShop website. Here is the link to PushEngage Prestashop addon.
Steps To Integrate PushEngage Web Push Notification On PrestaShop Website –
- Login to your PrestaShop Dashboard.
- Then navigate to Modules > Selection and search PushEngage.
- Once you get the module click on Install > Configure.
- To configure it you would need API key mentioned in PushEngage Dashboard.
- For that navigate to Settings > Get API Key from your PushEngage Dashboard. Then click on Generate New Key. It will generate a new API key.
- Copy the API key and paste it “PushEngage API Key”. Next click on “Connect to PushEngage”.
- You will be then redirected to PushEngage Dashboard. From there navigate to Settings > Subscription Dialog Box. Subscription dialog box allows you collect subscriber for your website. Select Site Type as HTTPS and push opt-in style mentioned below. You can select from up-to 7 different types of push notification opt-in.
- Once this is done you are all set to collect push notification subscribers. The push opt-in will appear on your website when user visits. Once you have subscribers, you can start sending web push notifications.
- Visit your store for the preview and to test the functioning. This completes integration of web push notification on PrestaShop website
You cannot customize Push Single Step Optin as it is browser default/native optin but if you want you can use any other optin style to customize your optin depending on your website. Settings would be same both for HTTP and HTTPS website. But if you are an HTTP website then select the optins from HTTP section.
In case your website is based on other platforms like Jimdo, you can integrate PushEngage in simple steps..
Here is the video on How To Install & Configure PushEngage In PrestaShop:
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps