How To Integrate Web Push Notification On PrestaShop Website?
PrestaShop is an immensely feature-rich, free, open-source e-commerce solution which you can use to run stores in the cloud or via self-hosting. It is fairly easy to use, provides a powerfully responsive store interface for shoppers, offers a comprehensive set of features, and it’s free. You can now use website push notification on PrestaShop website. With Push Notification, you can now send trigger push notifications to your user. Below is the step by step instruction on integrating web push on PrestaShop website. Here is the link to PushEngage Prestashop addon.
Steps To Integrate PushEngage Web Push Notification On PrestaShop Website –
- Login to your PrestaShop Dashboard.
- Then navigate to Modules > Selection and search PushEngage.
- Once you get the module click on Install > Configure.
- To configure it you would need API key mentioned in PushEngage Dashboard.
- For that navigate to Settings > Get API Key from your PushEngage Dashboard. Then click on Generate New Key. It will generate a new API key.
- Copy the API key and paste it “PushEngage API Key”. Next click on “Connect to PushEngage”.
- You will be then redirected to PushEngage Dashboard. From there navigate to Settings > Subscription Dialog Box. The subscription dialog box allows you collect subscriber for your website. Select Site Type as HTTPS and push opt-in style mentioned below. You can select from up to 7 different types of push notification opt-in.
- Once this is done you are all set to collect push notification subscribers. The push opt-in will appear on your website when a user visits. Once you have subscribers, you can start sending web push notifications.
- Visit your store for the preview and to test the functioning. This completes integration of web push notification on PrestaShop website
You cannot customize Push Single Step Optin as it is browser default/native opt-in but if you want you can use any other opt-in style to customize your opt-in depending on your website. Settings would be same both for HTTP and HTTPS website. But if you are an HTTP website then select the opt-ins from HTTP section.
In case your website is based on other platforms like Jimdo, you can integrate PushEngage in simple steps. To understand more about push notifications, take the free push notification service from PushEngage for 15 days trial.
Here is the video on How To Install & Configure PushEngage In PrestaShop:
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate In 2019
- How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?