Target Notifications to Only Mobile Browsers or Desktop Browsers With PushEngage
Let us say you have a website and want to send Browser notifications only to Desktop users. Or, you want to check the performance of a push notification in Desktop Browsers vs Mobile Browsers. You want to test different content for mobile browser push notifications and different for the desktop browser.
Now, this is possible with PushEngage. We have added a new feature recently, which allows you to segment your subscribers based on Browser they subscribe to. In the Subscriber Analytics, you can see how many active subscribers you have for desktop and mobile:
To send a push notification to desktop and mobile separately, head over to New Notification. Open the Advanced Options. Here you can select Desktop and Mobile browser as a segment option.
Here you can select Desktop and Mobile browser as a segment option. On the top, you will see the size of the segment.
This advanced feature is available to users of all plans including the Free plan.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?
- Best Practices for Web Push Notifications in 2019
- 6 KPIs to Measure The Effectiveness Of Web Push Notifications In 2019