PushEngage is now live with a beta integration with Zapier. If you would like to get early access and an invitation for the using Zapier with PushEngage, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will share the invitation URL.
Zapier is a great tool to build custom integrations, and automation suitable for your needs. Here is a quick summary of Zapier.
You would need to create an account in Zapier, and then use the link we provide to Accept Invite and create a Zap.
To enable your PushEngage account you would need an API key, which you can get by creating a PushEngage account and getting the key from Dashboard under Settings.
If you need help while creating a Zap, do feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. PushEngage also supports push notifications on OpenCart website. Magento is one of the big platform to create a website. You can use install push notifications on Magento website using PushEngage.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps