How To Integrate Web Push Notification On CS-Cart ?
CS-Cart is a shopping cart platform that offers over 500 features under the hood and vast add-on and integration options to help you build and manage an online store. CS-Cart flaunts a set of advanced features including product comparisons, multiple storefronts, individual and multi-vendor stores and more. And if you want to enable web push notification on CS-Cart then here’s what you need to do.
How To Enable Web Push Notification on CS-Cart –
- Login to you CS-Cart dashboard and navigate to Website > Pages.
- Select a page where you want to show the optin and click on edit.
- Then in the editor click on Html and add the 3 line JS code mention in installation settings of your PushEnagge Dashboard.
- Once done, save the changes, visit the website and you will get an optin for the subscription.
- If you are an HTTPS Website then navigate to Settings > Subscription Dialog Box > Select site type as HTTPS and click on Edit.
- Then navigate to Desktop > Options and enable Quick Install, do the same for mobile as well and save the changes.
That’s all and your installation is complete. You will receive an optin for the subscription when you visit your website.
But if you have access to root directory you can also place the two files that are manifest.json and service-worker.js in your root directory such that they are accessible. These files are in Installation settings of your dashboard under HTTPS section. You can also customize your optin depending on your website. You can change the placement of the optin, color, text, font style, and optin delay timing.Settings would be same both for HTTP and HTTPS website. But if you are an HTTP website then select the optins from HTTP section.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites