How to Install PushEngage through Google Tag Manager
- Login to your Google Tag Manager Account and select the new tag option.
- Give a name to your tag that will help you identify it later.
- For Tag Configuration, select Custom HTML Tag.
- Once the tag is selected you need to place PushEngage Installation code (Async version only) Navigate to PushEngage Dashboard > Settings > Installation Settings > Async version code
- You need to copy and paste the code into the Custom HTML Tag.
- You can always customize the trigger events, or by default fire it on all pages.
- Once all the configuration is done, please save and publish the tag.
In less than 5 minutes you’ll be live with PushEngage web push notifications on your website. This doesn’t involve your developers or waiting for the process of deployment upon the technical team. Only with few steps, you’ll be ready to send push notifications.
You can also integrate other features like Cart Abandonment Notification using GTM.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps