How To Integrate Web Push Notifications on a Volusion Website?
You have started your e-commerce website on Volusion and now you are looking ways to increase engagement on your website. You came to know about Web Push Notifications. It allows you to send browser push notifications to re-engage your customers. Below is the step by step guide on how to integrate PushEngage with Volusion website –
Installation Steps for HTTP and HTTPS Volusion Websites –
- Log in to your Volusion account and navigate to Dashboard.
- Go to Design > File Editor
- Then from your PushEngage Dashboard copy the code mentioned in installation settings and add in the head section of the theme selected and save the changes.
- That’s all, if you are an HTTP website. You will get an optin for subscription.
- If you are an HTTPS Website then navigate to Settings > Subscription Dialog Box > Select site type as HTTPS and click on Edit.
- Then navigate to Desktop > Options and enable Quick Install, do the same for mobile as well and save the changes.
That’s all and your installation is complete. You will receive an optin for subscription when you visit your website.
You can also customize your subscription dialog box depending on your website. You can change the color, placement and the text. And if you want to enable Push Single Optin on your website like the one mentioned below then you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then help you in setting it up.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites