How to integrate PushEngage With Opencart?
Opencart is one of the leading platform used by many online retail websites. If your site is based on Opencart and you want to send Web Push Notifications, then PushEngage can help you. Opencart push notification is now possible with PushEngage. PushEngage allows you to send Push Notifications from your Opencart site. Installing Push Notifications on Opencart is very simple.
If you are looking to integrate PushEngage code with OpenCart based systems, please follow the instructions below
Once you have installed, you can check out the various Push Notifications features at PushEngage like Abandon Cart Notification, Schedule Notification, Drip Notification and many more. All these features are designed to ensure better engagement with your user. If you are using WooCommerce for your e-commerce business, you can use the WordPress plugin. Using PushEngage plugin you can send push notification from your WooCommerce site. PushEngage also supports push notifications on Wix Site.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate In 2019
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps