How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?
Is your site based on the Google Blogger platform or a Blogspot website? You must have seen blogger website sending web push notifications and you also want to set up push notification on your Blogspot blogger site. PushEngage supports push notification on blogger site. You can easily install Push Notification on the blogger platform. PushEngage supports for both HTTP Blogspot site and HTTPS Blogspot site. Once installed you can send push notifications from blogger site to your subscriber.
Follow the steps to integrate PushEngage Push Notification on the Blogger site:
- Go to Blogger Theme. Scroll down and click on “Edit HTML”. Click Edit HTML and it will open the HTML page.
- On the HTML page, search for header section (<head>). Now Place this in your HTML code in the header section. Save the Theme.
That is it, and you are done if you are an HTTP site!
- If you have an HTTPS site then you need to do an additional step to install Push Notifications on Blogger Site
Go to Subscription Dialog box Settings under Settings in PushEngage Account. You can choose from 7 different types of the subscription dialog box.
Select HTTPS, then select any of the push notification opt-in options, that would allow you to select Quick Install to Yes.
Select Yes to Quick Install.
That is it and you would be live with Push Notifications on the blogspot site.
For the HTTPS website, you can use your own FCM key for collecting subscription. This way you can avoid push notification vendor lock-in if in-case you want to switch to different vendors.
In case your website is based on other platforms, check this link for the web push notification installation guide. It has a complete list of platforms and PushEngage installation instruction.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate In 2019