How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?
Is your site based on the Google Blogger platform or a Blogspot website? You must have seen blogger websites sending web push notifications and you also want to set up push notification on your Blogspot blogger site. PushEngage supports push notification on the blogger site. You can easily install Push Notification on the blogger platform. PushEngage supports both HTTP Blogspot site and HTTPS Blogspot site. Once installed you can send push notifications from the blogger site to your subscriber.
Integrate PushEngage Push Notification on the Blogger site
Follow the steps to integrate PushEngage on the Blogger site:
- Edit HTML
Go to Blogger Theme. Scroll down and click on "Edit HTML". Click Edit HTML and it will open the HTML page.
- PushEngage Code for Blogger
- Integrate Code in Blogger
Copy the Async Version and add the code anywhere in the HTML of your website. On the HTML page, search for the header section (). Now Place this in your HTML code in the header section. Save the Theme.
That is it, and you are done if you are an HTTP site!
- If you have an HTTPS site then you need to do an additional step to install Push Notifications on Blogger Site
Go to Subscription Dialog box Settings under Settings in PushEngage Account. You can choose from 7 different types of the subscription dialog box.
- Select HTTPS, then select any of the push notification opt-in options, that would allow you to select Quick Install to Yes.
- Select Yes to Quick Install. Mark quick install yes for both Desktop and Mobile as marked in the below image.
That is it and you would be live with Push Notifications on the Blogspot site.
For the HTTPS website, you can use your own FCM key for collecting subscriptions. This way you can avoid push notification vendor lock-in if in-case you want to switch to different vendors.
In case your website is based on other platforms, check this link for the web push notification installation guide. It has a complete list of platforms and PushEngage installation instructions.
- How To Install PushEngage Web Push Notification…
- How to Install PushEngage through Google Tag Manager
- How to Go Live with Web Push Notifications on a…
- How to Go Live with Push Notifications on a Wix Site…
- How to Go Live with Push Notifications on Weebly…
- Case Study: How A Coupon Site Increased Repeat Users…