How to Go Live with Push Notifications on Weebly Site with PushEngage
Weebly is a great platform for business owners and individuals to build their website. We welcome all Weebly users to PushEngage platform. With PushEngage you install Web Push Notifications on Weebly site. With PushEngage you can engage with your user in Weebly site easily. PushEngage has all the top push notifications features to help you engage with your subscribers. With PushEngage you can now send push notification on your new post, abandon cart notifications, set drip notifications, notifications in local language and many.
Here are the 5 steps to integrate Browser Push Notifications on your website using PushEngage.
Please note, there are two codes present in the dashboard and you can use either of them. If you wish to use Async Version you can add the code anywhere in the HTML of your website and if you use Legacy version code should be in Head section. However, we suggest using the Async version of the code.
3> Log in to Weebly and select Edit your site.
4> Then go to the Settings tab
Thats it, you are ready to use PushEngage on your website.
Integrating web push notification is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes on weebly sites. Go ahead and start using PushEngage for send push notification on Weebly sites. Start your free account with PushEngage and explore. You can get free trial for all the plan. You can even go for the free push notifications account and see how it can benefit in engaging with your subscribers.
Here is the video on How To Install PushEngage Browser Notifications on Weebly Site:
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate In 2019
- How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?