How To Integrate Web Push Notification on X-Cart 4 Store?
X Cart 4 is a shopping cart platform that offers various features, add-on and integration options to help you build and manage an online store. X-Cart 4 has a set of advanced features including product comparisons, multiple storefronts and payment gateway, individual and multi-vendor stores and more. And if you want to enable web push notification on X-Cart 4 then here’s what you need to do.
Here’s how to enable web push notifications on X-Cart 4 Store –
- Login to your X-Cart account and navigate to Content > Front Page
- Navigate to Content > Front Pages
- Then open your PushEngage dashboard and navigate to Settings > Installation Settings
- Then select HTTP or HTTPS tab depending on your website. Then copy the code mentioned there. Please note that you have to use either asynchronous code or the legacy version. If you use asynchronous version then you can place it anywhere in the HTML of your website. But if you are using legacy version then you would need to place it in the head section of your website.
- Select Code View to add the PushEngage Installation code and Save the changes.
- That’s all if you are an HTTP website. You can check the preview and Push notification will be enabled on your website. But if you are an HTTPS website navigate to Settings > HTTPS > Click on Edit on the optin selected.
- Go to Desktop Settings > Options and enable Quick Install. Do the same for mobile settings as well and save the changes. Or else if you have access to root directory then place the two files that are manifest.json and service-worker.js there such that they are accessible. These files are present in Installation Settings > under HTTPS tab (step 2).
- That’s all and your installation is complete. You will receive an opt-in for the subscription when you visit your website. Click on View Store Front to check the preview.
You can also customize your subscription dialog box depending on your website. You can change the color, placement and the text. Also, being an e-commerce site we have campaigns like cart abandonment and browser abandonment that you can use to boost your sales and also cross-sell and upsell your products using segmentation.
PushEngage supports integration for other platforms as well. In case your website is based on PrestaShop, you can install and send push notification from PrestaShop website using PushEngage.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites