How To Integrate Web Push Notification with ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is basically a software that lets you design and creates sales pages, landing pages and it lets you manage your entire sales funnel. It provides an easy, hassle-free sales funnels for you to implement in your online business. You can, in minutes, create dozens of different types of sales funnels, including opt-in funnels, sales funnels, webinar funnels, membership sites, and more! The application is considered by most to be very user-friendly.
You can even use push notification service on ClickFunnel page as well. If you wish to install web push notifications on your ClickFunnelssales or landing page with PushEnagge then follow the steps mentioned below.
Here’s how to enable web push notifications with click Funnels-
- Login to your ClickFunnels account > Select the theme > click on Edit.
- Then navigate to Settings > Custom CSS
- Then open your PushEngage dashboard and navigate to Settings > Installation Settings.
- Then select HTTP or HTTPS tab depending on your website. Then copy the code mentioned there. Please note that you have to use either asynchronous code or the legacy version. If you use the asynchronous version then you can place it anywhere in the HTML of your website. But if you are using the legacy version then you would need to place it in the head section of your website.
- Copy the code mentioned in the Installation Settings of your PushEngage Dashboard, add it to the Custom CSS box and save the changes.
- Once done go back to the main page and click on Publish.
- That’s all if you are an HTTP landing page. You can check the preview and Push notification will be enabled on your website. You can choose upto 7 different types of Push Notification Opt-in. If you are an HTTPS website navigate to Settings > HTTPS > Click on Edit on the opt-in selected. You can optimize your push notification opt-in to get a higher subscription rate.
- Go to Desktop Settings > Options and enable Quick Install. Do the same for mobile settings as well and save the changes.
- That’s all and your installation is complete. You will receive an opt-in for the subscription when you visit your website. Or else if you have access to root directory then place the two files that are manifest.json and service-worker.js there such that they are accessible. These files are present in Installation Settings > under the HTTPS tab (step 2).
You can also customize your subscription dialog box by changing the color, placement and the text of the opt-in. In case you are using Instapage, you can install PushEngage on Instapage website as well.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- How to Install PushEngage Browser Push Notification on Blogger Site?
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- 7 Ways To Increase Your Web Push Subscription Rate In 2019