Case Study – SuperJeweler Got 8% Conversion Rate Using Cart Abandonment Push Notification
SuperJeweler is an e-commerce site, offering amazing jewelry at the absolute lowest prices. They serve customers globally. SuperJeweler sources jewelry from the best of suppliers. Any jewelry purchased at SuperJeweler comes with a lifetime guarantee. They have the widest collection of jewelry in every category like Earrings, Studs, Engagement Ring and more. Rest assured, you will not find a better deal on jewelry anywhere else as compared to SuperJeweler.
The only means SuperJeweler has been using to notify the customer of Super Deals is via email and google display. However, since deals are the best, they need to reach out customers at the earliest. The main objective of the new tool is:
- Reach out to customers in real time
- Increase traffic for the website
- Increase the overall revenue for the company
- Re-target customers more effectively
SuperJeweler was looking for a tool which offers higher ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend).
How PushEngage Handled the Issue?
Using PushEngage, SuperJeweler was able to reach out to customers more efficiently and effectively. Apart from sending a regular notification, SuperJeweler was able to regain lost revenue using Cart Abandonment campaign. SuperJeweler was able to:
- Send deal notification on a timely manner
- Able to retain and re-engage customers
- Able to achieve higher ROAS with Push Notification
"Deals can be sent to our new and return customers. The bonus was the abandoned cart notifications" – Sonia Urbanski (Email Marketing Manager at SuperJeweler)
What is the Impact of using PushEngage?
PushEngage has many push notification features which have helped e-commerce business to achieve their target revenue.
Apart from sending a regular notification, SuperJeweler started using Cart Abandonment Notifications.
Impact on Subscription Rate
PushEngage offers a variety of subscription opt-in type. It offers multistep as well as single step opt-in.
- SuperJeweler was able to achieve an average 22% subscription rate.
Impact on Traffic
With PushEngage you can re-engage with subscribers easily and get high repeat traffic.
- 5% of the total traffic of SuperJeweler is coming from Push Notifications while 3% is coming from e-mail.
Impact on Revenue
SuperJeweler was able to re-engage with customers on timely fashion with top deals on jewelry.
- PushEngage was bringing 5.26% of total revenue.
- SuperJeweler received an overall 8.2% lift in revenue using all push notification campaign.
What SuperJeweler has to say about PushEngage
"PushEngage is very easy to implement and use and has helped us in achieving a good deal of revenue. Their Customer Service is amazing as well, very prompt with their reply" – Sonia Urbanski (Email Marketing Manager at SuperJeweler)
Among all the features of PushEngage, SuperJeweler used Cart Abandonment the most. It helped them to recover lost sales. Cart Abandonment Push Notification was Cart Abandonment campaign was getting 14.68% CTR with 8% conversion rate.
One of the key things that Superjeweler followed is to share daily deals with subscribers. This helped them to keep their user engaged on their website.
"PushEngage helped us retain those customers who are always looking for the deal and keep them coming back for more" – Sonia Urbanski (Email Marketing Manager at Superjeweler)
If you have an e-commerce website and looking to increase your sale, try out the web push notification. You can also take the web push notification demo to see how it works.
- Case Study - ShoutMeLoud Increased Conversion Rate…
- Case Study: AskLaila Increased CTR by 100% and Got…
- Case Study: Intex Increased Click Rate by 312% Using…
- 6 Proven Tips to Get Higher Conversion Rate in Web…
- Case Study – Wicked Weasel Getting $2K to $4K Sales…
- Case Study: CouponRani Increased Revenue By 15%…