28 Web Push Notification Campaign Templates With Real Examples
Are you struggling to find campaign ideas for your Web Push Notifications? As a web push notification service provider, we have analyzed the successful push notification campaigns, we have come up with a list of push notification campaign ideas.
Based on the different actions and your objective, create meaningful campaigns to increase engagement and conversions. Check out the below list of push notification campaigns which you can execute for your online business.
Top 28 Push Notification Campaigns
- New User Campaign/Welcome Notification: When a new visitor subscribes to your push notification
- Product Launch Campaign: When you launch a new product
- Cart Abandonment Campaign: Many times the user adds a product to the cart but doesn't complete the purchase. Retarget them using cart abandonment push notification campaign. Create multiple cart abandonment templates to engage the user.
- Browse Abandonment Campaign: Similar to window shopping, the customer comes to your website and browse through various products and categories and leave the site. Target those visitors using browse abandonment campaign.
- Product Review Campaign: Everybody looks for a good number of reviews before making the final purchase. Create a push notification review campaign to collect reviews from customers and increase the chance of conversion.
- Social Share Campaign: Let customer share product experience on social media with their friends and families. This increases the social proof of your product which can help to increase conversions.
- Flash Sale Campaign: Run flash sale campaign to increase your sale. Flash sale are usually time bound and customer needs to act fast to benefit to avail the discount.
- Service Feedback Campaign: Once a customer makes a purchase, ask them about the services offered by your customer care. This helps in building a long term relationship.
- Retention Campaign: User who has not done any shopping for a long period.
- Thank You Campaign: When a customer makes a purchase, it's always good to congratulate them for owning your product.
- Contest Campaign: Run a contest to bring new customers and increase engagement.
- Festival Specific Campaign: During festivals and occasions, customers are open to spending on shopping.
- Season Specific Campaign: Product demand varies based on different seasons.
- Action Based Campaign: Visitors perform different actions on your website. Create campaigns based on what action the user performs.
- Cross Sell Campaign: Based on product purchase, create cross-sell campaigns.
- Suggestion Campaign: You know the purchase history of your user. Share new ideas for the customer and how they can benefit.
- Product Demo Campaign: Record a video or run a live webinar for your customers. This way customer will get a chance to interact with you.
- Back in Stock Campaigns: Many time products go out of stock. Do remind the customer when the product is back in stock.
- Breaking News Campaign: Update your subscriber about the current break news.
- Blog Update Campaign: If you have recently published a new post, update your subscriber.
- Price Alert Campaign: Many times customer abandons their booking. However, if there is a change in price, alert customer immediately to make the purchase.
- Follow up Campaign: If a customer has not taken the desired action, you can follow up with them to check for any issues.
- Trending Campaign: You have some winning products which are selling very well for the week. Engage customers with trending product.
- Form Abandonment: Many times customers don't fill up the complete form and leaves the site. Create form abandonment campaign to target those customers.
- Nurture Your Leads Campaigns: Once you have a lead, start nurturing them with valuable information. This can be done using Drip campaign to send auto notifications to your leads to nurture them.
- Clearance Sale Campaign: Usually at the end of a season of festival, e-commerce companies have lots of unsold products. You can run a clearance sale campaign to boost sale to clear the stock.
- Event Specific Campaign: During events, wish customers using Web Push Notifications. This helps in building a long term relationship.
- Deal Of the Day Campaign: Deal of the day is one of the most used campaign ideas every website runs. Promote any single deal or create a deal of the day page and promote multiple products like Amazon. Using Push Notification to run this campaign in automated mode.